Cinematography Learner Response

WWW:

  • various shots used for the video
  • entertaining and the shots were very clear
  • accurately labelled shots and lots of shots were shown, shows clear understanding  of topic
  • there were lots of shots and camera movement, the music fitted "noice"
  • great filming I wonder who did that
  • range of shots were accurate, music went well with the video
  • good music, good shots and good attempt at focus pull
  • good and accurate s hots, well matched to the music
  • great song choice, a wide variety of shots that were correctly used
  • effective use of shots  throughout the video, matched well to the music. Used a wide variety of shots

EBI:

  • The focus pull could have been better but overall the video was really good
  • Some of the shots were repeated (I think)
  • Use better text I didn't like it
  • Inclusion of Saira
Mr Halsey:
  • Very opening scene- surely a medium close up?
  • Generally this is well-shot with some good camera movement in particular(the handheld is very smooth,feels like a steadicam shot-impressive)
  • In terms of structure and editing, no obvious structure and the random frames of black were a little strange.
  • Good, comprehensive coverage of what we've learned in cinematography.
With this feedback I can see that I need to work on my focus pulls as it wasn't quite right, however I can see from my classes reaction that I achieved the objective of the task. Also, the first shot was labelled incorrectly as Mr Halsey pointed out, as it was more of a medium shot than a close up. I can also see where I used black space that could have been filled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound task feedback LR

Introduction to Radio

Deutschland 83: case study blog tasks