Star Persona Task (Learner Responses)

Star-persona LR task


Krissah: 'Your make-up looked very professional and helped to convey to zombie bride look you were going for. Perhaps you could have used different lighting and different soundtrack to match the star persona you were attempting to achieve.' 

In future, I would use bigger lights to avoid shadows being thrown across the scene, and I would make sure that the models face could be seen at all times. Also, the camera died hallway through the bride half of the face so a few parts weren't filmed. This could be avoided in future by checking the battery on the camera before filming so that the make up is consistently progressing in the video.

I effectively used Make-up in my video however i could have also used costume and better lighting. I believe that the actress I used suited the role. I didn't have any props but I think they would have the same effect as costume. 

I have learned that all these factors are all important contributors to the effect the actor makes while they are in character- the make up would have had a greater effect if she was wearing an indian style wedding dress to make the make up side, and the gory side would have been enhanced with ripped or dirty/bloody clothes.

I believe my idea/concept was original however i could have executed it better if I had spent more time on the hair and costume.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound task feedback LR

Introduction to Radio

Deutschland 83: case study blog tasks